Congratulations! You’ve been awarded your Level 7 Diploma in Botox and Dermal Fillers. You’ve successfully completed various 1:1 Injectables Training Sessions and are feeling confident enough to start treating patients on your own.
But where exactly do you get these patients from..?
Here is a series of 10 tips for marketing your aesthetics practice, aimed at helping new injectors to get their aesthetics practices off the ground.
We will be adding a new article daily until all 10 articles with tips on each of the topics listed below are live. We’ll also be posting them to the Harley Academy Instagram account so you can save them for easy reference in future.
10 Tips for Marketing Your Aesthetics Practice
2. Identify your ideal patients (coming soon)
3. Start small when planning your treatment menu (coming soon)
4. Think about the type of experience you enjoy as a customer or patient (coming soon)
5. Learn the dos and don’ts of social media posting and advertising (coming soon)
6. Write a list of everyone you know (coming soon)
7. Take lots of photos but always get the appropriate consent in writing (coming soon)
8. Make your imagery and messaging inclusive but don’t lose sight of your target audience (coming soon)
9. Use your authentic voice for honesty and credibility that will resonate with patients (coming soon)
10. Don’t be afraid to refuse treatment (coming soon)
We hope you find this information useful. If you’d like to know more about this side of aesthetics, including how to get patients and keep them coming back, our eLearning course, Business Marketing for Aesthetic Medicine is a fantastic resource. Learn in your own time, at your own pace – plus the assets this course provides you with are yours to keep. This tailored course is well worth the investment as it will equip you with knowledge and tools that you’ll use throughout your career.
You may also be interested in…
One-to-One Injectables Training Sessions
This unique training opportunity includes 2 hours of eLearning and 75 minutes in clinic with a Harley Academy mentor and a live patient. You will be guided, hands-on, through an injectable treatment of your choice.
Level 7 Diploma in Injectables
Gain your postgraduate level certification in injectables with our flagship Level 7 Diploma Programme. In-depth training in aesthetic medicine’s most popular treatments: botox and dermal fillers.
Preventing & Managing Dermal Filler Complications
Complications may occur during any medical procedures including injectables. Our eLearning course teaches a methodical approach to recognising and managing these complications so you can be a more confident, safe injector.