Aesthetics Marketing: Identify Your Best Assets
Kicking off our series of 10 Tips for Marketing Your Aesthetics Practice, aimed at helping new injectors to get their aesthetics practices off the ground, here’s our first tip…
1. Identify your best assets
Write a list of all your assets. Don’t just think about them – actually write them down. It’s important to see what you’ve accomplished on paper (or your phone’s Notes app!).
This list forms the basis of your marketing messaging. It confirms your identity as an injector, your ethos, your experience, what you are good at and why people should choose you.
A few assets to start you off…
We often see even the most accomplished students struggle to identify their strengths. So, here are a few strengths that, as a Level 7 graduate, we know you have, just to start you off.
– You are a medical professional – a fully licensed doctor, dentist, nurse or midwife.
– You have a Level 7 Diploma in Botox and Filler which is the equivalent of a Master’s Degree in medical aesthetics.
– You have the medical, theoretical and practical knowledge to safely and effectively consult with your patients, plan their treatment and administer any injectables, as per your training.
– You are able to determine a complication from a side effect and know how to deal with each situation competently.
– You put your patient’s safety and best interests above all else.
Those are some pretty impressive assets to get you going and that’s before you get into any specialist knowledge you may have.
Also, consider your experience, complementary services – even things like your premises and aftercare service count. In fact, outstanding customer service is a fantastic, marketable asset!
Find out more about aesthetics marketing for injectors
We hope this advice is helpful to you – do let us know how you get on if you try it! You can save this page via the Harley Academy Instagram account if you’d like to keep a note of it for easy future reference.
Also, don’t forget to keep checking our 10 Tips for Marketing Your Aesthetics Practice page for a fully-rounded view on getting started in marketing as a new injector.
If you’d like to know more about marketing your aesthetics practice, including how to get patients and keep them coming back, Harley Academy offers a tailored eLearning course, Business Marketing for Aesthetic Medicine.
This comprises industry-specific advice to help simplify the marketing process for those of you who are new to this side of aesthetics. It also provides you with useful and practical knowledge, as well as assets, that you will use throughout your career.