Foundation Training in Botox & Dermal Fillers
Thank you for booking Foundation Training in Botox & Dermal Fillers at Harley Academy. Please refer to your confirmation email to find your booked date and time. Please be aware that we require 14 calendar days notice on any course cancellations or amendments.
What do I need to prepare?
Complete your pre-course eLearning
It is mandatory that you complete the pre-course eLearning before attending your in-clinic training. Your eLearning is accessible through your online Harley Academy account.
To access the Foundation Training in Botox & Dermal Fillers eLearning, log in to your Harley Academy account through My Account. From here, you will see your eLearning under Courses. Scroll to Foundation Training in Botox & Dermal Fillers under your courses to access the eLearning.
Please note, if this is the first time you are logging in to your account, you will be required to complete your basic information prior to accessing your courses.
Students attending in-clinic training before 1 August 2021 must organise a patient
You are required to bring a patient to this training session. Click here to download the instruction for booking your patient at our clinic.
We require this information a minimum of two working days before your training.
What can I expect on the day?
- Short introductory talks, recapping the highlights of your online learning.
- Practical training to better understand the needle techniques used for botulinum toxin and dermal filler injections on high fidelity mannequins.
- Students will then be divided into pairs to consult their patients and administer treatment, under supervision from our trainers.
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions. If you need to change your course date, please be aware that we require 14 calendar days notice. If you have any further questions, then please contact us on email@example.com or 0203 859 7598.
Join the Harley Academy Comma group
Finding your feet in the world of aesthetic medicine can be challenging – especially if you feel like you have to go it alone. That’s why we have a private group on Comma, the community for medical aesthetics, specifically designed to support our students through thick and thin.
- network with fellow Harley Academy students, gaining opinions, opportunities and encouragement
- share photos and questions about interesting cases you encounter in your own practice, with valuable feedback and guidance from the Harley Academy trainers
- get further student support, whether you have a technical question about assessments or need help with your bookings.