Lip Filler Masterclass
Learn to safely and effectively rejuvenate the perioral region and hone your lip filler techniques, using a needle and a cannula, with this expert-led, targeted day-long Masterclass. Then get hands-on experience as you treat your own patient under our trainers’ guidance.
Advanced Tear Trough Masterclass
Dermal filler tear trough treatments are one of the most advanced techniques a professional injector can learn. On this one-to-one course, you will learn how to implement safe and effective tear trough treatments under the supervision of a Harley Academy expert trainer.
Our Perioral & Lip Filler Masterclass
Lip filler is one of the most requested injectable treatments. However, it’s a challenging treatment to administer safely and with proportionate, natural-looking results.
Additionally, there are several perioral rejuvenation techniques aesthetics practitioners should be aware of. These can elevate your practice and are often combined with lip fillers for optimal results, especially when treating more mature patients.
We’ve developed this new Perioral & Lip Filler Masterclass for licensed cosmetic doctors, dentists and nurses of all levels.
Expand and hone your filler injecting skills through this small group perioral rejuvenation and lip filler training experience, which includes cannula work to improve your confidence.
The day is packed with real-world insights from our aesthetic specialists, and group sizes are kept small for your enhanced learning.
You’ll learn how to administer perioral and lip fillers safely, from anatomical considerations and patient selection, through through marking up and injecting techniques, to providing aftercare advice.
In addition to watching perioral treatments and lip filler demonstrations, you’ll also treat your own patient – provided by us – one-on-one, under our clinical mentors’ expert supervision for a truly hands-on education.
Who is this course for?
Perioral & Lip Filler Masterclass
Learning Deliverables - How This Course Will Equip Learners
After this course you will understand…
- Layers of the lip, including arterial considerations
- Ageing of the lips and perioral region
- Patient assessment, selection and indications
- The consultation and examination of the lip region
- Treatment planning
- Consideration of holistic treatments including a Lip Flip and Russian Lips (these techniques are discussed but not taught)
- Lip filler injection techniques
- Perioral rejuvenation treatments
- Cupid’s bow, philtrum column and oral commissure management
- Cannula techniques and needle use
- Appropriate product use
- Potential complications of perioral and lip filler treatments and how to manage them
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- No restrictions to practice on your license nor any ongoing investigations
- Confirmation that candidate is experienced and confident using a cannula
English as a first language, or English Language Testing System (IELTS) 7.0 in all components
Completion of dedicated pre-course eLearning, which will be provided, ahead of attending your in-person training day