AESTHETIC COURSES FOR DENTISTS
Introducing popular injectable treatments to your dental practice is a creative way to establish an additional revenue stream. It can also help you to grow your patient list
Find out how you can become a cosmetic dentist with Harley Academy, through our industry-leading botox and dermal filler courses for dentists
Watch our pre-recorded Open Evening webinar.
Botox and dermal filler courses for dentists present a unique opportunity for you to expand your skillset and enhance your cosmetic dentistry practice
As a dentist, you're well-placed to introduce facial aesthetics to your practice. You already have an advanced knowledge of facial anatomy, daily experience of injecting and a perfectly suited clinical space
Adding cosmetic injectable treatments to your remit has many benefits, including:
- Broadening your remit and income opportunities
- Expanding your cosmetic dentistry services
- Increasing your patient list and retention
We provide comprehensive filler and botox courses for dentists that will help you introduce facial aesthetics to your practice safely and effectively
Get creative in your practice
Reduce work-related stress
Take control of your schedule
Level 7 Diploma for DENTISTS
The Level 7 Diploma in Botox & Dermal Fillers is the highest qualification in aesthetic medicine in the UK. It's of an equivalent level to a Master’s degree.
As a cosmetic dentist with a Level 7 diploma, you can expand your career opportunities whilst building your skills and confidence.
Grow your own dental practice by adding injectables to your offering, join an established cosmetic dentistry clinic or an aesthetic medicine practice.
- Distinguish yourself in an increasingly competitive field where patients are becoming more informed
- Gain hours of practical experience delivering injectable treatments in a safe and supervised clinical environment
- Practice medical aesthetics while you flexibly complete your training, with support from an active community
DOWNLOAD OUR FULL PROSPECTUS
Attend our free open evening
If you're not sure which course is right for you, let us help.
Join us online or in-person at our FREE open evening to learn more.Learn more