Level 7 diploma in injectables
Supercharge your aesthetics career with a postgraduate Level 7 qualification in aesthetic injectables on our flagship Level 7 Diploma course. In-depth training for doctors, dentists, nurses and midwives in aesthetic medicine’s most popular treatments.
Why you need a Level 7 Diploma
Building a successful career in aesthetics requires a broad range of knowledge, skills and experience. We created the Level 7 qualification to give your new career the best possible start.
Choosing this course will set yourself apart in an increasingly competitive field and will safeguard your career against future regulation.
Build your portfolio that will get you hired at a top clinic.
What is the Level 7 Diploma?
The Harley Academy Level 7 Diploma is an Ofqual-regulated, postgraduate-level medical aesthetics qualification teaching the science, theory and practice of injectable treatments.
As advocates for safer aesthetic practice and improved patient safety, Harley Academy pioneered this UK qualification. We are proud to be the first JCCP-approved training centre for injectables.
We built this comprehensive course to help doctors, dentists, nurses and midwives build themselves a successful career in aesthetics. With unparallelled 1:1 support from induction to graduation and beyond, it’s no wonder 95% of our graduates are practicing aesthetics full-time.
Gain your Level 7 Diploma to future-proof your career. This course enables you to meet Health Education England’s (HEE) Qualification Requirements for Delivery of Cosmetic Procedures, which are expected to form the basis of future licensing requirements for UK aesthetics practice.
If you are an experienced aesthetic practitioner with 3+ years’ experience or 100+ treatments performed, you may qualify for our fast-track course. Tap here to learn more.
What you will learn
How to consult patients looking for cosmetic treatments.
How to safely inject patients with popular treatments.
How to confidently build a thriving business and career in aesthetic medicine.
In depth skin ageing, facial ageing and anatomy.
Ethics and law in aesthetic medicine.
Psychological drivers for patients considering cosmetic treatments.
WHY GAIN YOUR LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA?
Here’s why you need a Level 7 Diploma.
- Future-proof your career against welcome UK regulatory changes.
- Improve your employability with practical experience that will get you hired at leading clinics.
- Distinguish yourself in an increasingly competitive field as patients become better informed.
- Gain hours of practical experience in a safe and supervised clinical environment.
- Practice aesthetic medicine while you flexibly complete your diploma.
- Access an active online community for ongoing support from peers and trainers.
WHY STUDY WITH HARLEY ACADEMY?
As the highest qualification in UK aesthetic medicine, it’s important to find the right training provider for your Level 7 Diploma. Here’s why you should choose Harley Academy for your Level 7 course.
- We only train doctors, dentists, nurses and midwives to ensure growth of a body of medically trained aesthetics professionals.
- You will train in a safe, medical environment with all hands-on training taking place in our own clinics, so you can feel confident as you progress from beginner to specialist.
- Take your knowledge beyond the HEE recommendations with free access to our 1:1 Training eLearning courses covering lips, mid-face and lower face.
- Learn key business skills to help establish your new clinic and brand with free access to our Business Marketing for Aesthetic Medicine.
- Plan your training sessions around your busy schedule. Whether you’re working in the NHS or already in aesthetic medicine, our flexible model fits around you.
- Our exclusive partnership with Allergan means you’ll learn using the best injectable products on the market today.
- As the original author of the Level 7 and the first organisation recognised by the JCCP, we are deeply experienced and have trained more healthcare professionals than any other provider with over 1,000 students on our Level 7 course alone.
- Our online community provides lifelong learning, live events and networking opportunities for new learners and graduates alike.
How our Level 7 qualification works
Here's what you can expect on our Level 7 course
- Skill level: Beginner to intermediate (see our Fast Track Option for advanced practitioners).
- Time to completion: a flexible course that can take 12 - 36 months.
- CPD accreditation: the Level 7 Diploma comprises 175 guided learning hours.
- Eligibility: you must be a doctor, dentist, nurse or midwife to enrol on our Level 7 qualification.
- Location: all practical training takes place in our own clinics based in London and Manchester.
- Student support: our hands-on student support team will ensure your success on the course from enrolment through assessments.
- Community: join our private Comma group to network with your fellow students and trainers.
- Employability: you will gain the practical experience popular clinics are looking for in their new hires.
What our graduates say
“Thanks for all your support, understanding and encouragement over the last few months. I have really enjoyed the whole process. It’s a tough (and as a result highly credible) qualification … which it should be! Well done to all of you!”
"From Foundation Day, through gaining Level 7 qualification Harley Academy Team was always happy to assist and offer guidance. I felt supported at every step of the way. Mentors were welcoming and understanding."
"I am really pleased with the training I have received from Harley Academy, it was just what I was looking for to increase my scope of practice in Facial Aesthetics. The e-Learning provides useful theory that complements well the mentoring days"
"Harley Academy is dedicated to lifting the standards in Aesthetic Medicine. They have wonderful, energetic staff, who will guide you through the Level 7 process. The mentors are all talented, with large treatment clinics of their own"
DOWNLOAD OUR FULL PROSPECTUS
Attend our free open evening
If you're not sure which course is right for you, let us help.
Join us online or in-person at our FREE open evening to learn more.Learn more