COVID-19 Policy & Safety Precautions
At Harley Academy, we are dedicated to minimising risk to our students, patients, clinical faculty and staff. With the COVID-19 pandemic, this remains at the heart of our business.
Whilst national guidelines are being relaxed, we will still be implementing measures to prevent COVID transmission at our sites, including social distancing and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
For more information on our safety provision for patients, please refer to The Academy Clinic. However, please be aware that we do not treat patients with filler 4 weeks before or after a COVID vaccine dose.
By booking a training session, you are accepting the risk of potential COVID-19 transmission.
We will unfortunately be unable to provide training for students who, within 10 days of the session date:
- Are symptomatic of COVID-19 (febrile, cough or loss of taste or smell), or
- Have had contact, or live with, anyone who is symptomatic or is a confirmed case, or
- Those who work in the NHS on COVID-19 positive wards.
We expect you to inform us should any of these apply to you after securing a booking, as soon as possible.
At the session, students will be expected to:
- Wear clothes that are smart, clean and practical.
- Not wear hanging jewellery.
- Remove clothing below the elbows (allowing for a wedding ring only).
- Wear hair off the face and tied up.
- Have no false nails and keep short nails.
- Not wear wrist watches.
Access to hygiene measures and appropriate personal protective equipment will be provided for you at the session.
Please note, short notice changes may occur, although these will be avoided as much as possible.