As providers of exceptional training in Aesthetic Medicine, our main goal is to improve patient safety. We do this by raising educational standards for the most widely-requested cosmetic procedures: injectables and cosmetic dermatology treatments.
Level 7 Trainees and Graduates
Hours of training
Patients treated per year
From the beginning, Harley Academy has been at the forefront of the Aesthetics sector. Our focus on leadership, community and integrity makes us pioneers. Not only in educational excellence, such as our hallmark Level 7 Qualification, but in supporting our students to become expert clinicians and confident entrepreneurs. They go on to enjoy the freedom to create careers that work for them.
Recognising the rising pressures on appearance in today’s world, Harley Academy is determined to ensure the Aesthetics Ecosystem is responsible, accountable and collaborative. We seek an end to unregulated Aesthetics practice through the creation of a regulated standard, and a body of practitioners that can safely create fantastic, natural looking results – to the delight of their patients.
We represent the UK’s largest body of postgraduate-level clinical trainees and highly-trained alumni in Aesthetic Medicine. Our graduates are some of the most sought-after clinicians in the country and, accordingly, our Community will drive forward the development of Aesthetics nationally and across the globe.
After attending a cosmetics summit in London to discuss the new Health Education England recommendations, our CEO & Founder, Dr Tristan Mehta began work on a project to implement these standards with Dr Kam Singh, the Educational Executive at the British College of Aesthetic Medicine. The result is Harley Academy, a nationwide training initiative to support safer practice in cosmetic medicine through better training.
- OCB Media, who supply eLearning to the NHS, join forces with Harley Academy to provide a gold-standard curriculum in-line with the HEE guidelines.
- The award-winning Courthouse Clinics becomes Harley Academy’s preferred provider of clinical placement opportunities.
- The British College of Aesthetic Medicine accredits Harley Academy’s Level 7 in Injectables Qualification with 142 hours of CPD.
- The Joint Council for Cosmetic Practitioners (JCCP) announces Harley Academy as one of the first Aesthetic Medicine training providers approved to go on the JCCP register for our Level 7 in Injectables Qualification.
- Harley Academy becomes the first IQ Verify learning provider, making it the first time ISO standards are being used to develop and contribute to raising Aesthetic Medicine training standards.
- Harley Academy is appointed as Allergan‘s preferred training provider, prompting the launch of our 1:1 Jawline & Chin training with Juvéderm® VOLUX.