The Level 7 Fast Track™ allows clinical professionals with over three years of experience in aesthetics to demonstrate their ability.
Top up your knowledge with unbiased, peer-reviewed research, take rigorous postgraduate level examinations, and achieve the same qualification as new trainees — in a fraction of the time.
Stand out from the rest with Harley Academy.
If you are accepted onto our competitive Fast Track™ programme, you will gain:
- The award of credit for the knowledge, understanding and skills that you already possess, through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- Access to our intelligent learning management system and interactive e-learning so that you can top-up and strengthen your in-depth knowledge of dermatology, cosmetic psychology, industry-specific law, ageing processes, botulinum toxins and dermal fillers.
- Exclusive access to heavily discounted Advanced Mentoring sessions: refine your proficiency in the newest or most complex procedures in aesthetic medicine, and become an expert in the difficult procedures that everyone wants to learn.
- A qualification that can be completed in under 6 months.
- Proof of your proficiency with a nationally recognised level 7 certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine.
What is the difference between the Level 7 and the Level 7 Fast Track™ ?
|Level 7 course |
(£2,875 + VAT)
|Level 7 Fast Track course
(£2,500 + VAT)
|Foundation Training Day||✔||❌|
|Access to e-learning||✔||✔|
|Personal tutor for clinical advice and support||✔||✔|
|40 hours of Classic Mentoring required||✔||❌|
|Exclusive discounts on mentoring||✔||✔|
|Access to Advanced Mentoring||❌||✔|
|Completion possible in under 6 months||❌||✔|
|A nationally recognised postgraduate|
qualification in Aesthetic Medicine
3+ years of experience in delivery of both botulinum toxins and dermal fillers
Full valid GMC/NMC/GPhC/GDC registration
Current experience (within last year)
A reference from another experienced cosmetic clinician to vouch for your 3+ years of safe aesthetics practice.
Fast Track™ students are accepted on a strictly case-by-case basis and the above requirements may not always suffice. Use the application form below to enquire about your eligibility.