HOW TO BECOME A COSMETIC INJECTOR (INTRO DAY)
Curious about practising Botox and dermal fillers, but not sure where to start? In this one day course we provide a carefully selected series of seminars by experts in the field of cosmetic injectables. These lectures form a practical ‘how to’ introduction to building a career in aesthetics.
This course is ideal for those who want to learn more about the business side of being a cosmetic injector with Botox and dermal fillers. Or, come along if you are interested in training in botulinum toxins and dermal fillers, but are not sure whether to commit to a Foundation Day or full Level 7 qualification.
Date: Friday, 17th February 2017
- How To Start A Career in Aesthetic Medicine
- Training Requirements
- Injecting: watch a live demo on real patient
- Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers: Purchase and Storage
- Pharmaceutical Brands and Products: Where to Start
- How to Choose Cosmetic Medical Insurance
- The Future of the Aesthetics Specialty: How to Stay Ahead
Location: Royal Society of Medicine, London.