Dermal Fillers Course Content
Harley Academy’s Foundation Training Day provides extensive dermal filler training led by leading aesthetic professionals. Our introductory course into dermal fillers will cover:
- Practical cosmetic techniques and treatments taught to the highest clinical standard.
- Professional instruction covering client consultations, including psychological and aesthetic assessment tools.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the different brands and products used in the industry.
- Essential insights into the latest government guidelines and the future of regulation in the medical aesthetics industry.
- Watch real dermal filler injections.
- Hands-on practise on professional mannequins (respond like real skin).
- Gradiate to practise on your own patient (optional)
- Individual instruction and guidance via small training groups.
- Expand future prospects with professional business advice and support.
Liverpool Foundation Days- Dermal Filler Training
Sign up to our Foundation Day Courses today to expand your knowledge in aesthetic medicine and broaden your future career options in delivering:
- Botulinum toxins
- Dermal fillers
- Lip fillers
Training will take place on the day of your choosing at our Liverpool cosmetic training clinic, close to Liverpool Lime Street railway station:
Pall Mall Medical,
5 St Paul’s Square,
Next Available Liverpool Training Dates:
Liverpool — Saturday 16th July 2016
Liverpool — Friday 5th August 2016
Liverpool — Saturday 30th September 2016
Liverpool — Saturday 17th October 2016
Dermal Fillers Training Course Objectives
Foundation Training is the start of any medical practitioner’s career in aesthetics. The Harley Academy Foundation Training Day is intended for beginners in aesthetic medicine looking to broaden their future career options and begin to legally practice injectible treatments. This one-day course is split between lectures, covering essential topics such as anatomy and dermatology, theoretical training and hands- on practice of delivering dermal and lip fillers.
Although many day courses provide weekend courses in dermal filler training, few courses also allow you to continue your aesthetics training beyond this introductory stage.
One-to-one mentoring, at our training facility in Liverpool, means that our students truly achieve advanced training. Further to acquiring a qualification in dermal fillers, our students may opt to continue to the Full level 7 Certificate in Injectables (L7Cert). Foundation Day students who continue to the later stages of the course will receive the cost of the Foundation Day off the price of the qualification; essentially meaning you will receive foundation training for free.
*To comply with Health Education England guidelines students are recommended to continue to the later stages of the course and complete the L7Cert.
Whether you are looking to expand your knowledge into the aesthetics industry, continue your cosmetic training and advance your career, or start practising injectable treatments, join us in Liverpool today and earn your certificate.
For more information: Read our on page on why you should qualify In Aesthetic Medicine.
Client Reviews Liverpool
“I have just completed the foundation day in Liverpool and couldn’t recommend it more. Great introduction to aesthetic medicine with practical sessions and a live demonstration. Can’t wait to get started, thanks Harley Academy!”
- Suzanne Barbour, Liverpool, FY2
“Absolutely brilliant day thank you to Tristan and Vik. Really well delivered I felt confident to ask anything. I have come away feeling inspired. Highly recommend this course”
- Wendy Hurn, Doctor, Liverpool