Manchester Cosmetic Training Courses
Our Manchester training clinics cover the fundamentals of aesthetic medicine, and educate students in the practical application of botulinum toxins and dermal fillers. Botox and dermal filler treatments are among the most heavily sought after and practiced procedures, and a strong level of understanding of both is an essential building block of a successful career in aesthetic practice. Held at our Manchester training clinics in central Manchester , our one day foundation training course in injectables will equip you with the knowledge to safely deliver botox treatments and dermal fillers. Upon completion of our course you will be able, should you wish, to freely practice botox, dermal and lip filler treatments independently, provided you obtain the required insurance.
Our Manchester aesthetic training foundation day includes the teaching of
- Core cosmetic techniques and treatments taught to the highest clinical standard (practically as well as theoretically).
- Professional instruction covering client consultation techniques, including psychological and aesthetic assessment tools.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the different brands and products used in the industry.
- Essential insights into the latest HEE guidelines and the future of regulation in medical aesthetics.
- Watch techniques performed live on a model patient.
- Work with professional mannequins to execute extensive hands-on practical training.
- Practise on your own patient (optional) – contact us for details.
- Individual instruction and guidance via small training groups.
- Broaden future prospects with professional business advice and support.
Manchester Foundation Days – Cosmetic Training
By attending our Manchester training days in cosmetic injectables students can expect to receive introductory training, and develop their understanding of
- Botulinium toxins
- Dermal treatments
- Lip fillers
Training will take place at our Manchester clinic on the day of your choosing :
61-67 King Street
Manchester, M2 4PD
Our Foundation Day Courses
The Harley Academy Foundation Training Day is a chance for medical professionals with an interest in aesthetics training to develop their skills and knowledge, and learn to safely administer botox, dermal filler and lip filler treatments.
Although many training providers offer introductory weekend courses in aesthetics, few also allow you to continue your aesthetics training beyond this introductory stage in order to meet the latest HEE guidelines, and by undertaking our full HEE compliant, Ofqual-regulated Level 7 certificate students are able to ensure their aesthetics qualification is future-proofed, and fully compliant with government guidelines.
Foundation Day students who opt to continue to the full Level 7 Certificate in Injectables will receive the cost of the Foundation Day off the price of the full qualification. This means that you will receive our foundation training free of charge. It’s an example of how dedicated Harley Academy are to raising standards in aesthetic training and practice.
For further information about why you should consider further aesthetic training please refer to your page, ‘Why Qualify?’. Book onto our Manchester foundation training day today to further your learning and enhance your career.
Foundation Day Reviews
“Course teachers/organisers were professional and thorough and ensured all delegates were able to carry out the techniques and giving tips of the trade! I am going to go on to do the L7 training as I would like the extra credentials to set me apart from the pack”
“I had a great experience of the foundation day, a very informative but fun learning day”