Liverpool Botox Training Course Outline
Harley Academy provide extensive botox training led by leading doctors in the field. Many of our training practitioners have years of experience in aesthetic medicine, and sit on many leading colleges and boards. Our introductory Liverpool foundation training day in Botulinum toxin injectables involves:
- Core cosmetic techniques and treatments taught to the highest clinical standard (practically as well as theoretically).
- Professional instruction covering client consultation techniques, including psychological and aesthetic assessment tools.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the different brands and products used in the industry.
- Essential insights into the latest HEE guidelines and the future of regulation in medical aesthetics.
- Watch techniques performed live on a model patient.
- Work with professional mannequins to execute extensive hands-on practical training.
- Practise on your own patient (optional) – contact us for details.
- Individual instruction and guidance via small training groups.
- Broaden future prospects with professional business advice and support.
Liverpool Foundation Days- Botox Training
Sign up to our Liverpool foundation day to expand your knowledge and broaden your future career options in delivering:
- Botulinum toxin treatments
- Dermal fillers
- Lip fillers
Training will take place at our Liverpool Botox training clinic, close to Liverpool Lime Street railway station, on the day of your choosing :
Pall Mall Medical,
5 St Paul’s Square,
Next Available Liverpool Botox Training Dates:
Liverpool — Wednesday 1st February 2017 – Pall Mall Medical
Liverpool — Friday 24th March 2017 – Pall Mall Medical
Liverpool – Monday 15th May 2017 – Pall Mall Medical
Liverpool – Monday 12th June 2017 – Pall Mall Medical
Botox Training Course Objectives
The Harley Academy Foundation Training Day is a perfect opportunity to broaden future career options and learn to legally practice cosmetic injectable treatments, including Botox and fillers. This one-day course is intended for beginners in aesthetic medicine who would like to start delivering injectables to a higher clinical standard. Foundation Training is the start of any registered medical practitioner’s career in aesthetics. To enrol onto one of our foundation days students must be a registered doctor, nurse, dentist, midwife or pharmacist.
Many companies provide weekend courses in botulinum toxin training. However, few courses also allow you to continue your aesthetics training beyond this introductory stage in order to meet the latest HEE guidelines.
We make sure that our students can receive truly advanced training with our one-to-one mentoring, held in Liverpool, as well as our qualification in botulinum toxins. Foundation Day students who opt to continue to the full Level 7 Certificate in Injectables will receive the cost of the Foundation Day off the price of the qualification. This essentially means that you will receive this foundation training for free.
To comply with Health Education England guidelines students must continue to the later stages of the course and complete the level 7 certificate.
Whether you are looking to expand your knowledge in aesthetics, continue your cosmetic training and advance your career, or start practicing injectable treatments, join us in Liverpool and earn your certificate.
For more information please read our page: ‘Why Qualify?’
Client Reviews Liverpool
“I have just completed the foundation day in Liverpool and couldn’t recommend it more. Great introduction to aesthetic medicine with practical sessions and a live demonstration. Can’t wait to get started, thanks Harley Academy!”
- Suzanne B, Liverpool, FY2
“Absolutely brilliant day thank you to Tristan and Vik. Really well delivered I felt confident to ask anything. I have come away feeling inspired. Highly recommend this course”
- Wendy H, Doctor, Liverpool
For more reviews please see our testimonials page