LEARNING AESTHETICS ONLINE: CORE TOPICS
Harley Academy’s online learning syllabus forms the core curriculum of our IQ accredited Level 7 (postgraduate) qualification, which is regulated by the government office for qualifications, OFQUAL.
We follow Health Education England recommended topics for training programmes in non-surgical cosmetic procedures:
Click here to preview some of the L7Cert e-Learning
- Harley Academy uses only peer-reviewed research that you can trust. All our materials are carefully crafted, vetted, and curated by medical experts.
- Regularly updated content in light of new methods and products.
- Impartial comparisons of techniques, products and brands.
- State-of-the-art user interface delivered by OCB Media, educational provider to the NHS.
- Videos, interactive diagrams, and interim assessments.
- A digital audit trail that allows you to monitor your progress. All the theoretical learning can be completed remotely and completed in your own time, around a full-time medical career.