Head Office Positions
Hello. Have you ever dreamed of joining a young, fast-moving, and dynamic team in revolutionising an out-of-date industry? Do you want to eradicate dangerous practices that leave people disfigured or irreversibly blinded? Do you have a passion for using technology to accelerate positive change? Then you might be right for Harley Academy.
We are a technology-oriented medical training company forcing up training standards in a growing sector. Our dream is an end to unregulated aesthetic medicine. Our ambition is for all practitioners performing facial injections to have suitable training (namely a fully-regulated level 7 qualification in injectables, in-line with the latest Health Education England guidelines). At base, we believe in good medical practice.
Harley Academy is a rapidly-expanding company, and opportunities arise regularly in all departments. If you think you could contribute to our company ambition, feel free to introduce yourself to Arthur, our head of people, at email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
We are especially keen to meet:
- IT / Computer Science grads
- Those who get a kick out of helping people
- Strong problem-solvers skills who get to the root cause of any issue
- Open minds with the ability to communicate with all kinds of people
- Inquisitiveness about this relatively new, unusual and dynamic industry
- Those with a keen interest in new technologies
Current positions that we are actively hiring for can be found here: harleyacademy.workable.com.
Even though we were only established in 2015, Harley Academy has already grown into the UK’s largest postgraduate training provider in aesthetic medicine. Headquartered in Shoreditch, we also have training clinics across London, Manchester, Bristol, Nottingham, Birmingham, Hull, Poole, and Liverpool. If you’d like to mentor with us, we are open to exceptional medical talent joining the team.
Minimum regulation requirements for Harley Academy mentors:
- Full, valid registration with GMC/NMC/GDC
- Over 3 years of experience in both botulinum toxin and dermal filler injectable procedures
- At least 25 hours of CPD in aesthetics in the last year
- Recent experience performing regular facial injections within the last year
- A teaching qualification
- Your own clinic
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.